Accounting & Tax Work
In order to comply with Cyprus legislation, a registered company is required to maintain accounting records, submit periodic tax returns during the year and file an annual tax declaration based on the audited financial statements.
At Relians Corporate Services Ltd, we offer a full range of accounting services including:
- Maintaining accounting books and records
- Bank Accounts opening, and handling periodic reviews required by banks.
- Provide bank signatories & execute bank transfers.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Ongoing tax compliance to meet local statutory obligations of your Cyprus business entity (such as filing of periodical corporate tax declarations and quarterly VAT returns).
- Preparation, submission and agreement of tax returns with the Cyprus Inland Revenue.